Main page Educational work
The system of cultural-educati
The educational process of Sumy NAU is directed to preparation highly qualified specialists and at the same time on the formation of Ukrainian intellectuals, socially active, with a high level of national consciousness and patriotism, humanistic morality, spirituality, based on the achievements of Ukrainian and world cultures.
Problems of education of students, organization of extracurricular and leisure time directly solve deans deputies for educational work, curators of student groups, educators of dormitories, heads of teams and artistic directors. In addition, a prominent place in the system of education belongs to the library of the University, the University history Museum, sports complex, psychological and Advisory service.
Significant place in the organization of student life is the government and the trade Union Committee of students and postgraduates.
Priority directions of educational activity in the University:
- the unity of scientific and educational processes;
- a personal approach to the system of education;
- coordinated interaction of all structural divisions of the University to ensure effective educational work;
- development of humanistic climate, culture, relationships, healthy lifestyle;
- the formation of a creative atmosphere;
- providing socio-psychologi
- the organization and improvement of student self-government;
- formation of respect for national and universal traditions.
The main forms of educational work at the University:
- curator hours;
- individual work;
- the work of student government bodies;
- occupations in sports sections;
- classes in amateur teams;
- diagnostic, consultative work of psychological service
- educational work of the library;
- educational work in hostels.