Sumy National Agrarian University
for obtaining an educational degree of "Bachelor" and "Master"
Admission to the university is carried out in accordance with the received state license (series AE No. 636493 dated 19.06.2015) for accredited specialties
GEODESY AND LAND MANAGEMENT;
CONSTRUCTION AND CIVIL ENGINEERING;
TECHNOLOGY OF PRODUCTION AND PROCESSING OF ANIMAL PRODUCTION PRODUCTS;
ELECTRIC POWER ENGINEERING, ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AND ELECTROMECHANICS;
ACCOUNTING AND TAXATION;
FINANCE, BANKING AND INSURANCE;
ENTERPRENEURSHIP, TRADE AND STOCK EXCHANGE ACTIVITY;
Financing of specialists training in Sumy NAU is carried out: at the expense of legal entities and individuals.
Applicants must personally apply to the Admission Committee of Sumy NAU:
- a state document on the previously received educational (educational and qualification level) and an annex to it - originals (additionally a copy of these documents);
- four color photographs 3x4 cm;
- a copy of passport and identification code *;
- a copy of the marriage certificate (if necessary);
- a copy of the employment record;
- acertificate of the Ukrainian Center for the Assessment of the Quality of Education.
The documents are submitted to the Admission Board of Sumy NAU in the folder for papers.
A passport (birth certificate), a military ID, documents granting the right to benefits, must be submitted personally in the deadlines specified for the submission of documents.
Documents are accepted in Sumy NAU from November 14 to 21, 2017.
Address of the admission board of SNAU: 40021, Sumy, H. Kondratiev Str., 160. tel. (62-78-17)
Official site of SNAU is www.sau.sumy.ua