On the Christmaseve, a meeting of the Veterans’ Council of the University was held at the Museum of History of SNAU.
The founder of SNAU, the first rector, the adviser to the rector of SNAU, Ivan Briukhovetskyy, took part in the discussion.
After the discussion, the work plan for 2018 was approved. Namely:
1. On the estimate for stationery.
2. Onhealth-resort treatment of SNAU veterans.
3. To create exposition “SNAU is 40 years old”.
4. To continue work on replenishment of the chronicles of the history of SNAU.
5. To cooperate with the departments of the university.
6. To arrange a trip to the recreation center in Kyianytsya.
7. To provide free legal advice at the Faculty of Law.
8. To involve SNAU veterans in educational work with students at their faculties.
9. To congratulate veterans on anniversary dates through the newspaper “Visnykof SNAU” and the radio of SNAU.