Erasmus + for students and teachers
In the framework of the joint project with the Czech University of Life Sciences (Czech University of Life Sciences), a contest for grant funding for academic mobility of students and teachers of Sumy NAU * is announced.
The duration of the project is from 2017 to 31.07.2019. The winners will be paid a monthly scholarship (800 euros) and will reimburse travel costs for the project. The deadline ofthe submission of the documents is April 20, the interviews with the representatives of the Czech party is going to be heldfrom the middle till the end of May. Any documents sent after the specified deadline will not be accepted. The final decision on whether or not to accept the nominated candidates is taken by the host party.
The costs of obtaining a visa and health insurance can also be covered by the amount of the grant. Details of the Czech University of Life Sciences in Prague: https://www.czu.cz/en/ For more information on mobility see this link:
For the students of agriculture, engineering and economics (bachelor / master) there are 3 vacancies for 5 months of study at the Faculty of Tropical Agrarian Science, the Department of Economics and Development. The main condition for the student is to be able to pick up a list of subjects for study, which will be recognized by his faculty at SNAU.
The requirements for the candidate are high level of academic achievement, English language proficiency (language of teaching) - В2. Terms of training arefrom the middle of September till the middle of February.
The List of documents for students:
● application form - request to be filled out only on a computer;
● resume / CV (Europass format);
● photocopy of a foreign passport;
● a motivation letter describing the learning proposal (the maximum size is 1 page for A4 format).
● Certificate of the English proficiency not lower than B1 (preference will be given to official certificates such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc.). In the absence of a certificate, it is necessary to complete the Language Assessment Sheet, which is to be verified by a teacher of a foreign language and put a seal in the dean's office.
Immediately after being accepted,the student will have to provide
● training plan (the list of courses for students must be agreed with the Dean's Office for further partial or complete re-election of the selected disciplines) signed by the student and the coordinator of academic mobility from the faculty; (requirement to dial at least 30 ECTS credits per semester at the time of mobility) at the partner university;
● for bachelors - a statement of assessments and credits from each subject (Transcript of Records), certified by the Dean's Office or the Department of the International Affairs; for masters - the original bachelor's degree and appendix to the diploma + statement of assessments and credits for each subject during the period of studies in the magistracy (Transcript of Records), certified at the Dean's Office or the Department of the International Affairs;
FOR TEACHERS: 2 vacant places are openedfor a short-term visit to the Faculty of Tropical Agrarian Science, of the Department of Economics and Development. The purpose of the visit should necessarily be connected not only with the teaching but also with the development of further joint research. The advantage will be given to teachers who are capable of developing scientific cooperation with their Czech counterparts.
Terms of the Grants are 10 days from October 1 to December 20, 2018.
The requirements for the candidate are
English language proficiency - B2.
The required documents in English: application form, photocopy of the first page of the passport, CV / CV (Europass format), motivation letter with the research plan (maximum amount is 1 page for A4 format).
After being accepted, the candidates must provide:
● certificate of employment;
● an internship plan at the partner university,signed by the Mobility Agreement (Mobility Agreement) and the International Rector for International Cooperation,
● certificate of the English proficiency not lower than B2. In the absence of a certificate, it is necessary to complete the Language Assessment Sheet, which is to be verified by a teacher of a foreign language and put a seal in the dean's office;
● letter of support from the host university (Letter of Support by the Host University). A letter of support is a preliminary invitation to the applicant from the host university. This letter must be written and signed by the authorized representative of the host party (professor, head of the department, other scientific and pedagogical staff) who is ready to accept the applicant in case the applicant is nominated for a grant.
* WARNING! For the participation of teachers of Sumy NAU in the academic mobility program it is mandatory to establish a preliminary contact with the host professor / department / scientific center / non-academic unit. Establishing such a contact is a personal responsibility of the teacher of the university.