Main page News
January 20, 2018 (Saturday) an annual scientific and practical conference on “Actual problems of beekeeping in Ukraine”will be heldat SNAU (Sumy), Room 329 of the main building.
- diseases and mass death of bees;
- bee poisoning and laboratory material research;
- new medicines from varoatosis;
- the 45th Congress of Apimondia in Istanbul;
- news of beekeeping world;
- place of Ukraine in the world market of beekeeping products;
- public associations and cooperatives in beekeeping.
Registration of participants: beginning at 9.00a.m.
Working hours of the Conference:10.00 a.m.-3.00 p.m.
The registration fee is 50 UAH. (Paid during registration).
Information by phones: 066-956-37-61, 068-487-44-86,
Denysenko Anatoliy Yegorovych (Executive Secretary).
Recently a meeting “The Law of Ukraine “On Education”: the integration of college and university” was held at Sumy National Agrarian University with the participation of the Deputy Chairman of the Sumy Regional State Administration MykolaPodoprygora, the Director of the Department of Education and Science of Sumy Regional Administration Victoria Hrobova, the rector of SNAU VolodymyrLadyka, vice-rectors and the directors of the SNAU colleges and HlukhivAgrotechnical Institute.
On January 11, 2018, the conference of the labor collective took place at Sumy National Agrarian University.Several questions were on the agenda.In particular, the conference approved the powers of the newly elected delegates.